Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sergio Rossi launches new collection and new designer!

I am very suspicious to talk about Sergio Rossi ... Despite the fact that I've worked for Sergio Rossi I have confess that I've got passion for the brand!

Sergio Rossi has a new creative director, Francesco Russo, which designed his first collection for the brand: Autumn Winter 2009.

The new designer is in charge of women’s and men’s footwear, handbags and accessories, also controlling all creative aspects of the brand. His predecessor, Edmundo Castillo, was in charge of only women’s footwear design.

Russo, who studied at Milan’s Marangoni Institute, has designed footwear under Stefano Pilati at Yves Saint Laurent since 2000. His previous experience includes Miu Miu and Costume National.

I went to see the new collection and fell in love straight way. Russo brought back the elegance to the brand with amazing and beautiful shoes and boots.

Below a selection of my favourites...very difficult to pick up only one:)

LoVe,

Ma

x














No comments:

Post a Comment