Sunday, July 26, 2009

Barbie: The forever icon

As probably lots of you have already read, the August Issue of Vogue Italia celebrates the 50th Barbie’s anniversary with a special magazine showing a beautiful editorial with black Barbies, the same ones that impressed the fashion world in July 2008.

I am a big fan of Barbie since I was 5 years old and she is a fashion inspiration for me. The most famous dolls in history have always been changing her look and style according to events and trends in the real world.

I chose my favourite photos below! Let’s be thankful to have Barbie as part of our life...and let’s keep following the super fashion doll and discover what’s next!!!

LoVe,

Ma

x


Red Carpet

Shape Up

Poolside

The tourist glam

The tourist glam

Shades of brown

Hat mania

Fetish icon

Sixties fever

Ethnic chic

The Royal way

No comments:

Post a Comment