Saturday, July 4, 2009

MJ


My first post is in honor of Michael Jackson. Yes, yes it's sounds a bit "cliche" as everyone is doing the same....honor all over the world. But as a normal human being I grew up listening, dancing, parting his songs and I was about to realize my dream to see him performing live in London by the end of July.....one of those dreams that unfortunately I will not be able to conquer....

For me MJ wasn't just a singer.....

Since the early days of the Jackson Five, Michael Jackson has set himself apart from every other musical artist with his tremendous talent, but also utterly unique sense of style. From his bell-bottoms and Afro as a child star to his current military inspired suits, his fashion statements are etched permanently into our memory banks. Regardless of your particular opinion of Michael Jackson, it is undeniable that he has driven fashion and style to a whole new level. In these times of political correctness in unrecognizable styles of celebrities it is popular to bash the fashion sense of Michael Jackson....

God bless him. Rest in peace!

LoVe,

Ma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment