Saturday, April 30, 2011

Los Angeles Bridge

    Ok I wasn't really able to hop around LA that much because of these "tiny" but valid reasons-- First, the sun was scorching.I felt like if I did the shoot longer my skin will get badly burned. Second, the sun was so bright I kept squinting thus, taking "funny" looking pictures and third, we started around 4pm and I had to attend Pacman's Perfume launch at Melrose at 5pm so we had an hour to shoot...lol..but the shoot went well and I had fun. I chose old downtown LA's bridge because it looked "bloggish' whatever that means..lol Here are some of the shots:

top from CLASSICS


owl necklace from my sisters April and Shy (they bought it for me from a bazaar in Eastwood..sweet!)

long vest from PAMELA STEWART

soaking up the sun, as if it didn't burn!lol

sunglasses borrowed from my friend, Glen

loving the view from the bridge!

shoes from PAPRIKA
zipped-up leggings from a shop in Texas
beaded bracelet from GIRLSHOPPE
Have a great weekend! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment