Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ashley Greene & Emma Stone: May 2011's Glamour Girls


Ashley Greene & Emma Stone: May 2011's Glamour Girls
Emma Stone and Ashley Greene are ready for the summer as they pretty up the May 2011 covers of Glamour mag.
The up-and-coming actresses opened up to the print medium about staying thin in Hollywood and how it all started for them. Check it:
Emma on staying thin: “You’re a human being, you live once and life is wonderful, so eat the damn red velvet cupcake.”
Ashley on where it all started: “I’m a big believer in ‘everything happens for a reason.’ I’m not saying it wasn’t hard. I lived off Lean Cuisine and had no furniture and shared a bedroom with a girl for a year. I ran up my credit card. But every time I thought, I’m going to fail, something happened that kept me here.”
Be sure to check out Freida Pinto’s cover on JustJared.com!

Greene-stone emma stone ashley greene glamour may 01
 
Greene-stone emma stone ashley greene glamour may 02
 
Greene-stone emma stone ashley greene glamour may 03
 
Greene-stone emma stone ashley greene glamour may 04
 
Greene-stone emma stone ashley greene glamour may 05
 
Greene-stone emma stone ashley greene glamour may 06
 
Greene-stone emma stone ashley greene glamour may 07


No comments:

Post a Comment