Thursday, August 26, 2010

♥*• Rainbows in my pockets •*♥












This combo is quite edgy. I really stoped some looks in my town. That's what is about small town life, sometimes it becomes little bit too parochial. I guess I'm still haven't used to it. I like go from girly to edgy style, be more versatile.
With last Tie- Dye top buy I notice that I have several Tie- Dye garments already. This black Tie- Dye v- neck chain trim New York Laundry top is so fab. All this summer I have been mixing& matching it with other great clothing pieces. I got it in my beloved TK-Maxx as a great bargain for couple euro. I couldn't believe that no one want it and didn't see it potential. This time I mixed it with my ripped Celebrity Pink Jeans, originally they was slightly ripped, but after while they made there own rip. I like it, it looks quite hot. As a great colour pop I used one of my hot pink ornate enamel buckle Piece belt. I love this buckle military vibes, so I got three of this belts, just in different colours for a great price. Perhaps it crazy, but sometimes I can't resist special offers&sales. And at the end my adorable beige lace up peep toe high heel boots.
I love sit in a park and watch passing by people. Cup of tea or coffee. Maybe some snack.
Have a nice day to all of You!




xo Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment