Tuesday, April 27, 2010

YES! The City is back...or if you prefer Olivia and Whitney are back!

Finally The City is back! I know, I know some of you will think..."Oh no, she likes this silly MTV reality show!!!???"

Yes- I do love it!!! And I can blame my dear friend Carol for liking it as she was the one who made me watch it when I was in New York in 2008.

Why I love??? Easy to answer...The City is a key TV series for those who love fashion. It can be a silly show however if you know a little bit about fashion you will find that you can get the latest news from the industry - trends, new designers, fashion shows, etc!

In Season 2 it seems like the relationship between Olivia and Whitney will catch fire!!!

If you haven't seen the Season 2 trailer for "The City," then prepare for some sexy styles, not to mention bitchtastic action!

Check out the hot new pics below and get ready for the premiere in UK this Sunday!

LoVe,

Ma
x




No comments:

Post a Comment