Thursday, November 5, 2009

And Now for Something Completely Different... Another Shameless Attempt to Draw Comments


Regular readers of this blog (both of us) may recall that two months ago I wrote a post designed solely to solicit comments (think of it as my "I will not be ignored" post). Having had some recent posts met with resounding silence I again attempt to draw fire simply through the act of speaking my mind. Please remember that if you find any of these opinions at all objectionable the expectation is that you will leave a comment. I can thus resume regular film blogging, to every one's obvious relief. Here we go....

I believe that the best form of government is mob rule.

Film blogging should be government subsidized.

Everyone should have hemorrhoids, no exceptions.

Civil War re-enactors should be forced to use live ammo.

I do not now nor have I ever believed that you do the hokey pokey and that's what its all about.

When you're out of Schlitz, you're out of beer.

The letter "w" is stuck up and needs to be put in its palce.

Dude, it is so totally obvious that Katie Couric (photo above) is a transvestite.

That stuff in in the Bible about Jonah is a whale of a story.

In order to be promoted from the first grade, children should have to eviscerate a live rabbit.

Film prices are too low and audiences too quiet. Let's see ticket costs doubled and make some noise people.

I think Fox News deserves a lot of credit for hiring the mentally challenged to serve as commentators.

There are, in fact, plenty of businesses like show business, plenty of businesses I know.

There's nothing wrong with America that can't be fixed by investing in pelicans.

Jean Harlow and Hattie McDaniel were totally the same person.

Let's try slavery again only this time with Canadians.

(Anyone leaving a comment will have $100 donated in her or his name to the Film Bloggers Retirement Foundation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment