In past seasons we have talk so much about the nude and now we have this hot hybrid- greige. Tone received that name because of the blending two colours: grey and beige. Most of all this term "greige" has been used by decorators for years, and now the gray- beige hybrid is exploding in the beauty, fashion and interior realm. The color, in its various incarnations(stone, cement, clay), was omnipresent on the fall runways.
I love grey, beige, nude and greige in my wardrobe. Most of all greige variety I have been using on my nails, because it's fabulous look with my skin and looks chic.
I love grey, beige, nude and greige in my wardrobe. Most of all greige variety I have been using on my nails, because it's fabulous look with my skin and looks chic.
I took a shot with my coat, because I think it's as importans as what I'm wearing underneath. I love this coat, it has so beautiful black beads and black sequins and chic.
I love those gorgeous greige pencil skirts which looks simple, but great tailoring makes them look amazing. Actually they are not so shiny as they look on these shots.I decided to go very simple with accesories, adding just one to this look- gold jaguar bracelet.
sweater- Bik Bok
top- new look
skirt- Primark
tights- unknow
boots- Primark
bracelet- River Island
coat- Miss You
Lots of ♥
xo xo Ramona



No comments:
Post a Comment